Our retired ministers, wives and widows have a monthly fellowship. This fellowship has three goals:
- To give us an opportunity to have fellowship with some of our contemporaries.
- To give us an opportunity to enjoy the gift and ministry that God has given us, both in song and sermon – gifts that are as rich and beautiful as ever.
- To give us an opportunity to honor some of our servants (who have birthdays) with a gift.
Our Mission Statement:
- To provide a monthly meeting for fellowship among our Retired Ministers & Widows
- To provide visitation, as we are able, for those who are ill or incapacitated.
- To provide financial help, from time to time, as we are able.
- To provide prayer and telephone contact for those who need encouragement.